Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. solid pumpkin
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 4 t. margarine or butter
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Beat 3 eggs at high speed in a mixer for 5 minutes.
- Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar.
- Stir in 1 cup pumpkin and 1 tsp fresh lemon juice by hand.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Fold in to pumpkin mixture.
- Spread into greased and floured 15x9x1 inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool a few minutes and turn out on powdered sugared cloth or paper towels.
- Roll up and cool.
- Combing sugar, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Unroll cake and spread filling.
- Re-roll cake and refrigerate.
- Dust with powdered sugar for decoration.
That Windy City Girl https://www.thatwindycitygirl.com/